MEI Pharma's staff is a team of friendly, dedicated, experienced and collaborative professionals committed to the hard work that supports our company's aggressive goals and to the workplace values that promote our success.
Our workplace values include:
- Shared commitement to excellence and collaboration across functions
- Personal accountability for consistent superior performance
- Fiscal discipline applied wisely in the use of resources
- Mutual trust and respect for individual differences
- Dedication to developing novel therapies for our patients
We are currently seeking applicants for the following open positions. If your qualifications match the job requirements, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Records & Technical Information Specialist
Reporting directly into the Vice President of Research and Development Department, the Records and Technical Information Specialist maintains operational efficiency by handling the volume of information generated during the management of contract manufacturing and pharmaceutical development activities. The position works with contract managers and project teams to capture and organize information, and to provide all concerned with efficient access to correct information.
Management Scope: None at this time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize and curate all R&D records - electronic and hard copy
- Transcribe manufacturing data from scanned documents into formatted electronic tables
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of living electronic documents such as financial accruals, drug stability data and manufacturing batch histories
- Record and publish meeting minutes
- Shepherd contacts and purchase orders through internal execution processes
- Work with contract managers to extract financial information from contracts, establish accrual schedules and enter data into Excel templates
- Work with contract managers to update accruals monthly and review for accuracy
- Record invoice receipts and route to appropriate staff for signature
- Perform monthly review to ensure all executed R&D contracts are appropriately recorded
- Manage handling archival requirements by archiving hard documents to the appropriate repository
- Facilitate information transfer between R&D and Quality Assurance.
- Associate’s, B.S. or B.A. with 3+ years of work experience in records and information management with excellent research, administrative, analytical and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), accurate data entry and electronic recording of meeting minutes, highly-skilled with records organization and curation. Exposure to Excel data transformation and manipulations using formulas, graphs and pivot tables is also a plus along with experience in a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or a clinical trials environment.
- Only San Diego candidates considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
MEI Pharma, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, national ancestry, sex, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
The recruitment and employment process at MEI Pharma, Inc. is managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department with all candidates applying directly in this manner. The company does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than from qualified candidates and only for current open positions.